Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another Day, A Better Day

This morning I woke up to find my book finally ranking on Amazon. (The erotic readers must come out at night because I went from last to number 46,000 ish at four in the morning.) I swore that I wouldn't watch the hourly update, but it's impossible not to. Since this time of day is probably the least likely for my book to sell, I'm encouraged that I'm holding on to 69,000.

Lady Amber throws a great release party. I'm sure I owe most of my sales to her - unless SJ Davis went to Amazon and bought a whole lot of books! I realize now how important networking is in this business - I'm just not good at it.


I owe a great debt to fellow authors Kim McNiel, G.E. Stills, Kim Carmichael, Petronela Ungureanu, Rue Volley, Chelle, Carmilla Voiez, and Gabrielle Lepore for their support since my release. It was a stressful time for me and one which I didn't handle well, but all of them were very encouraging. Thank god it's behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment